Dante B. Parenti
Dante B. Parenti is head of the firm's commercial litigation department. With over thirty years of experience, Dante's practice emphasizes representing clients in all types of general commercial and contract disputes, as well as estate disputes and Will contests.
His practice also includes general corporate counseling of business and business owners. Dante has been designated by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney demonstrating sufficient experience in handling litigated matters through trial. In addition to his commercial litigation experience Dante also has experience handling Personal Injury actions with several resulting in verdicts and settlements exceeding $1,000,000. He handles litigation in Federal and State courts and also has extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation.
Dante maintains AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbel, the highest possible rating for both ethical standards and legal ability. He is also a current member of the District IV Fee Arbitration Committee.
Dante was born and raised in Atlantic County. After graduating from Buena High School in 1977, Dante obtained a B.A. in Economics from Ursinus College in 1981. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate in 1984 from The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University.
Since that time, Dante has been a long time resident of Vineland, Cumberland County, where he resides with his wife, who are now empty nesters. Dante and his wife are the proud parents of two adult boys, both of whom now reside in Ohio, after having graduated from college.
- Obtained a verdict on behalf of a minority shareholder in an "oppression" claim against majority shareholders including the award of attorney's fees.
- Obtained a verdict defending an individual named as Power of Attorney against allegations of breach of fiduciary duty and undue influence.
- Represented a number of general contractors in construction disputes in litigation and arbitration involving contractual scope of work, delay damages and alleged construction defects.
- Represented individuals and businesses in disputes involving real estate, contracts, commercial law, employment law, construction and lien law.
- Litigated and mediated disputes involving members of New Jersey limited liability companies and shareholders of New Jersey corporations.
Professional & Community Involvement
- New Jersey and US District Court for the District of New Jersey
Awards & Recognition
- Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Former Municipal Prosecutor for the Borough of Buena and co-prosecutor for the Borough of Woodbine
- Commercial/Estate Litigation
- Ursinus College B.A. 1981
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University