Cristie R. Nastasi
Ms. Nastasi concentrates her practice on personal injury, social security disability and workers' compensation.
Ms. Nastasi joined the law firm of Hoffman DiMuzio in 2000. A Gloucester County resident, she has lived in Gibbstown for the last 30 years. Ms. Nastasi graduated from Paulsboro High School and graduated from Trenton State College now known as the College of New Jersey where she majored in Law and Justice. She obtained her law degree from Widener University School of Law where she graduated in the top 10 percent of her class.
"I am honored to do my part to help clients who are in desperate need of assistance," said Ms. Nastasi.
- Represented over 500 clients in personal injury matters
- Represented over 800 clients with Social Security disability claims
Professional & Community Involvement
- Gloucester County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Member, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law
- Top 10 percent at Widener University School of Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for New Jersey
- Trenton State College (College of New Jersey), Bachelor of Science Degree
- Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Honors-Top 10 percent of class