Michael W. Glaze
Mr. Glaze concentrates his practice on personal injury, auto liability, premises liability and personal injury protection.
Mike Glaze is a native of Philadelphia and currently lives in Mullica Hill with his wife and three children. He started his legal career in Philadelphia under Honorable Matthew D. Carrafiello prior to him being elected to the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas. Before joining Hoffman DiMuzio, Mike worked at insurance defense firms gaining experience in civil litigation, insurance defense, real estate consumer fraud and personal injury.
"Every client is important, every case is important, said Michael Glaze. Each client will be given my honest opinion about the likelihood of success."
- Over 21 years experience in personal injury law
- Successfully handled over 1,700 cases
Professional & Community Involvement
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Dog bites
- Wrongful Death
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- LaSalle University, B.A. maxima cum laude
- Villanova University School of Law, Juris Doctor