Workers Comp Lawyers In NJ
Hiring A Local Workers Comp Lawyer In New Jersey
Unless your workers’ compensation claim is handled skillfully and efficiently by experienced workers comp attorneys, you may be in jeopardy of not receiving the lost wages, compensation for medical bills and other damages you rightly deserve.
If you decide to retain a lawyer, the staff at Hoffman DiMuzio will help you and your family with everything from pursuing your claim for workers’ compensation benefits to defending against an insurance company’s attempt to terminate benefits you may be receiving.
Do I Need A Workers Compensation Lawyer?
The workers comp attorneys at Hoffman DiMuzio are experts in dealing with troublesome disputes that may arise during a workers comp case.
A few things a workers comp lawyer can help with…
- Denial based on lack of sufficient medical evidence
- Improper wage rate causing a lowering of your eligible compensation rate
- Employer suddenly challenging your employment status
- Employer questioning your eligibility for benefits
- Difficulty obtaining quality medical care
Hire A Workers Comp Lawyer You Can Trust
Hoffman DiMuzio is not your average workers comp law firm. Dedication to exceptional, personalized service is exemplified by its standard practice.
Here’s how Hoffman DiMuzio put its clients first…
- Attorneys meet with you regularly to keep you informed of the status of your case and plan your strategy.
- Attorneys promptly return telephone calls and respond to your inquiries.
- Attorneys ensure that you have the advice and information you need to make critical decisions about your case.
The firm understands the stress a difficult legal problem creates for you and your loved ones.
Speak to a workers comp lawyer today. Call 856.238.5183
We’ll schedule your FREE consultation and meet at the office nearest you.
Caring workers’ compensation lawyers protecting employees since 1978
If you have been hurt at work or have a work-related illness, our staff at Hoffman DiMuzio helps you and your family with everything from pursuing your claim for workers’ compensation benefits to defending against an insurance company’s attempt to terminate benefits you may be receiving.
Take comfort in knowing that we’ve got your back… for over 40 years we’ve been fighting for the hardworking people of South Jersey and promise to fight just as hard for you.
The Types Of Workers Comp And Disability Benefits In New Jersey
If you are injured at work, it is critical that you report the incident to your employer immediately. In New Jersey, your employer has the right to select your medical provider. If you seek medical treatment prior to reporting the incident, your rights to workers’ compensation will be compromised.
New Jersey law provides for specific benefits to employees injured at work:
- Temporary benefits. Temporary benefits are awarded when employees are not able to earn their pre-injury wages because of their work injury. The amount is based upon the extent of disability and prior wages earned and ranges in 2020 from $252 to $945 per week.
- Total disability. If the total disability is determined to be permanent, injured employees are eligible for a weekly benefit that is a percentage of their pre-injury wage. In 2020, total disability payments range from $252 to $945 per week.
- Permanent partial disability. Permanent partial disability is awarded to employees permanently unable to perform a part of their previous work duties. Permanent partial disability payments range from $35 to – in 2020 – $945 per week depending on the severity of the limitations.
- Death benefits. Death benefits may be awarded to the family or beneficiary of a worker whose death was caused by an injury at work. In 2020, beneficiaries may receive up to $945 per week.
Not sure what you qualify for? Want to maximize your workers comp claim?
Hoffman DiMuzio has the experience to help you process your workers’ compensation claim in the most efficient and beneficial manner. Give our office a quick call and ask to speak with one of our workers comp attorneys…
Each accident attorney from our law firm brings a unique perspective to cases involving benefits, allowing all of our attorneys to approach your case from new angles when needed. Our attorneys have the skills and practical experience necessary to recover the financial compensation you deserve.
When To Contact A Work Injury Lawyer
Call us any time… one conversation can really make a difference. The consultation is free and, if retained, we won’t collect a dime unless you receive your compensation first.
The staff of Hoffman DiMuzio is here to help you with all your workers’ compensation needs. We have extensive experience handling workers’ compensation issues and understand the challenges you face.
We offer free consultations for all personal injury and workers’ compensation claims as well as municipal court and criminal matters. All other legal matters require a consultation fee, but if the firm is retained to do additional legal work, the client receives credit for the monies paid toward the retainer fee. Call us today at 856.381.4837 or contact us online to discuss your specific needs.
Workers Comp Lawyers Near You
Meeting with an experienced New Jersey workers comp lawyer is easy. You’ve probably got a lot going on right now… we understand.
Fortunately, we’ve got five offices convenient located in South Jersey. Just let us know which is closest to you and an attorney will meet you there.
Find Out If You Have A Workers Compensation Case
Call the firm directly at 856.637.3000.