Workers Compensation Lawyers In NJ
Hiring A Local Workers Comp Attorney In New Jersey
Unless your workers’ compensation claim is handled skillfully and efficiently by experienced workers comp attorneys, you may be in jeopardy of not receiving the lost wages, compensation for medical bills and other damages you rightly deserve.
If you decide to retain a lawyer, the staff at Hoffman DiMuzio will help you and your family with everything from pursuing your claim for workers' compensation benefits to defending against an insurance company's attempt to terminate benefits you may be receiving.
Do I Need A Workers Compensation Attorney?
The workers comp attorneys at Hoffman DiMuzio are experts in dealing with troublesome disputes that may arise during a workers comp case that may include things such as:
- Denial based on lack of sufficient medical evidence
- Improper wage rate causing a lowering of your eligible compensation rate
- Employer suddenly challenging your employment status
- Employer questioning your eligibility for benefits
- Difficulty obtaining quality medical care
Workers Compensation Attorneys You Can Trust
Hoffman DiMuzio's dedication to exceptional, personalized service is exemplified by its standard practice:
- Attorneys meet with you regularly to keep you informed of the status of your case and plan your strategy.
- Attorneys promptly return telephone calls and respond to your inquiries.
- Attorneys ensure that you have the advice and information you need to make critical decisions about your case.
The firm understands the stress a difficult legal problem creates for you and your loved ones.
Six Convenient NJ & Philadelphia Law Office Locations
Meeting with an experienced New Jersey DUI Lawyer is easy with our five convenient South Jersey locations. We will schedule a consultation at the office location that is nearest you.
To set up a consultation, simply fill out the quick contact form below and a representative will reach out to you shortly.