Hoffman DiMuzio Is Dedicated to Serving the Residents of South Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania
Convenient locations and professional legal services for more than 30 years
The attorneys of Hoffman DiMuzio always put their clients and their community first. Since the firm’s founding more than 30 years ago, we have lived, worked and played in the same towns and areas that our clients have. We opened our doors with the sole purpose of providing quality legal services to the people we know, and we have been fortunate enough to expand into five additional areas throughout South Jersey and Pennsylvania.
With Hoffman DiMuzio, you get more than a lawyer. You get a counselor, a defender and a friend.
We always put you first
When you work with Hoffman DiMuzio, you have the benefit of a team of dedicated attorneys and staff protecting your rights, interests and goals. You will work with a team committed to making representation convenient for you. Our dedication to exceptional, personalized service is exemplified by our standard practice:
- We meet with you regularly to keep you informed of the status of your case and plan your strategy.
- We promptly return telephone calls and respond to your inquiries.
- We ensure that you have the advice and information you need to make critical decisions about your case.
We understand the stress a difficult legal problem creates for you and your loved ones. We strongly believe that working with your attorney should never add to that stress. We work with you and strive to get you justice and the best possible outcome.
A practice based on affordability and accessibility
We make it easy for you to get the best legal help available. We offer:
- Six convenient local offices:
- Free consultations for certain cases including personal injury, workers compensation, social security disability, municipal court, criminal law and bankruptcy matters
- Contingency fees in personal injury, workers compensation and social security disability cases
- In-person, virtual, or phone call consultations available
- After-hours appointments when needed
- Home and hospital visits if your injuries prevent you from coming to our offices
Scheduling your consultation at a convenient Hoffman DiMuzio location
Our attorneys believe in the power of community. For competent legal service backed by our collective experience and track record of successful verdicts and settlements, call Hoffman DiMuzio at 856.637.3000 or contact us online. We will be glad to arrange an appointment at a time and place convenient for you.
Free consultations are available for all personal injury and workers’ compensation claims as well as municipal court and criminal matters. All other legal matters require a consultation fee, but if the firm is retained to do additional legal work, the client receives credit for the monies paid toward the retainer fee.
Disclaimer: please note this page was written to provide information about the law and is not legal advice. Read more about our disclaimer, fees and services.