Ryan S. Hoffman is a native of Gloucester County. A 2006 graduate of Clearview Regional High School, Mr. Hoffman graduated, cum laude, from Rowan University in 2011 with a B.S. in Finance. In 2014, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from Rutgers University School of Law where he helped lead a team to the Quarterfinals of the National Baseball Arbitration Competition in New Orleans.
Before joining Hoffman Dimuzio, Mr. Hoffman clerked for the Honorable David W. Morgan in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Woodbury. He was also awarded with the 2015 Samuel G. DeSimone Mediation Award, given to the most successful mediator in the Vicinage.
Mr. Hoffman joined the firm in 2015. His practice is concentrated in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Landlord-Tenant matters.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- 2015 Samuel G. DeSimone Mediation Award
- Commercial/Estate Litigation
- Business Contracts, Corps & LLCs
- Landlord /Tenant
- 2014, New Jersey
- 2015, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Rowan University, B.S. Finance, cum laude, 2011
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2015