Leonard L. Grasso, Jr.
Leonard L. Grasso, Jr., Esquire graduated from Temple University in 1987, and he earned his Juris Doctorate from Widener University in 1990.
He began his legal career as a defense attorney at a prominent Mount Holly, New Jersey, law firm, and he has continued to devote his entire professional life to being a positive influence on the clients that he represents. Born and raised in South Philadelphia, Mr. Grasso and his family now presently reside in Washington Township, New Jersey.
He has become one of the most well-known, well-respected criminal defense attorneys in the entire Delaware Valley. Recently, Mr. Grasso was selected for a membership into “The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers”. The National Trial Lawyers is a professional organization of America’s top trial lawyers. Membership into the organization is by invitation only and is extended to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results and leadership in the respective State and/or major geographical area.
Mr. Grasso has proven himself to be one of the finest criminal trial lawyers defending individuals who are charged with both serious and minor criminal offenses.
Professional and Community Involvement
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Criminal Practice Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Washington Township Chamber of Commerce
Awards & Recognition
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Criminal Law
- State of New Jersey
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Federal Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- State of Nevada
- Temple University, B.A., 1987
- Juris Doctor Widener –1990