Personal injury claims in New Jersey can vary and each case is unique. An experienced attorney can help outline and explain what the process will look like for you from start to finish. They can also help navigate each step along the way in order to make sure you get the best result possible.
Usually in New Jersey, the process for personal injury cases is outlined as such:
- Consulting with an injury attorney
- The attorney investigates your case
- Forming a prognosis of your injuries
- Determining a compensation amount
- Submitting a demand letter
- Negotiating a settlement
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit
- Going to trial
Click here to learn more about how personal injury lawsuits work in NJ.