It really depends… each case in extremely unique and there are a number of different factors that must be taken into account by your personal injury attorney to determine what a fair offer might look like.A few common things that go into determining how much a personal injury lawsuit are:
- The nature and severity of the injuries
- The ability to recover from the injuries
- Medical bills and other injury-related expenses
- Lost income and/or the ability to return to work
- The parties held liable for the injuries
- Having the best personal injury lawyer possible
Click to learn more about how much a personal injury lawsuit is worth.