DUI Attorney / DWI Lawyer In New Jersey
Representing New Jersey In Drunk Driving Cases Since 1978
A DUI / DWI conviction in New Jersey is a very serious matter. The DUI fines are high, and the penalties are severe. The DUI attorneys at Hoffman DiMuzio protect your rights and help you understand what to expect. Hoffman DiMuzio represents people charged with drunk driving and assists them in dealing with a variety of legal issues such as:
- Breath tests and breath test refusal
- Driver’s license suspensions or revocations
- Breathalyzer® and blood tests reliability
Penalties For DUI In New Jersey
Being convicted of a DUI is a serious offense carrying penalties which, depending on the severity of the charges may include:
- Fines, fees and surcharges up to $1,000 per year
- License suspension or loss
- Ignition interlock device
- Jail time
- Community service
A local New Jersey DUI attorney at Hoffman DiMuzio examines every piece of evidence gathered and all procedures used from the initial stop to the administration of the Breathalyzer or the collection of any blood samples.
We will ensure that any errors or omissions made cannot be used against you. Issues with the calibration of the Breathalyzer will be addressed. In addition, challenges to the training of the Breathalyzer administrator as well as other challenges to the procedures used during the process will be closely reviewed and questioned.
DUI charges are serious and can result in a loss of privileges that will affect your life for years. Hoffman DiMuzio is here to examine the charges and evidence to protect your rights.
DUI Attorneys You Can Trust
The firm's dedication to exceptional, personalized service is exemplified by its standard practice:
- Meeting with you regularly to keep you informed of the status of your case and plan your strategy.
- Promptly returning telephone calls and respond to your inquiries.
- Ensuring that you have the advice and information you need to make critical decisions about your case.
Hoffman DiMuzio understands the stress a difficult legal problem creates for you and your loved ones.
Six Convenient NJ & Philadelphia Law Office Locations
Meeting with an experienced New Jersey DUI Lawyer is easy with our five convenient South Jersey locations. We will schedule a consultation at the office location that is nearest you.
To set up a consultation, simply fill out the quick contact form below and a representative will reach out to you shortly.