WORKERS’ COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS NEAR SICKLERVILLE
If you are injured on the job, or if you have been diagnosed with an occupational illness, it is critical that you obtain quality representation by highly skilled attorneys who specialize in this field of practice. The Workers’ Compensation attorneys at the law firm of Hoffman DiMuzio focus daily on workers’ compensation claims, updated issues and legal trends in the State of New Jersey.
Workers Compensation In Sicklerville
Why is it essential to continually stay abreast of the issues? Any number of disputes can arise in the course of this complex litigation, including the following:
- Your wage rate is improperly set, lowering your allowable compensation rate.
- Your claim is denied based on lack of sufficient medical evidence.
- Your employer suddenly claims you work as an independent contractor and are therefore ineligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
- You are denied specific and necessary medical care.
- You are prohibited from seeking treatment from your own doctor.
Quality representation necessitates current knowledge of court decisions in cases with issues similar to yours. This is the reason that those with workers’ compensation claims in your community of Sicklerville in Camden County, New Jersey have sought the expertise of the workers’ compensation lawyers at Hoffman DiMuzio for more than 35 years.
WORK INJURIES AND WORK SICKNESS IN SICKLERVILLE
The conditions typically involved in workers’ compensation cases are set forth below:
- Falls on slippery office floors;
- Repetitive motion injuries (carpal tunnel or back injuries);
- Overexertion by pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying;
- Falls from roofs, ladders or scaffolding;
- Caught in or by dangerous machines;
- Struck by falling objects;
- Exposure to toxic substances or extreme temperatures.
Benefits awarded can be temporary, total, permanent partial or a death benefit. How effectively your eligibility for allowable benefits is demonstrated by your workers’ compensation attorney can make or break your family’s financial future.
Hiring A Sicklerville Workers Comp Attorney
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Hoffman DiMuzio are proven professionals. Your claim will be assessed and your application for benefits will be timely processed in accordance with your employer’s insurance plan. If for any reason your claim is denied, or if approved for less than you deserve under New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Law, your Hoffman DiMuzio specialist will not hesitate to vigorously challenge the faulty decision. Likewise, should your employer’s insurer terminates your benefits without cause, you will be vigorously defended.
Contacting Workers Comp Attorneys Near Sicklerville
Choosing the lawyers at Hoffman DiMuzio for your workers’ compensation claim is a choice for effective, respected and expeditious counsel. Schedule your initial consultation, free of charge, at any one of the five conveniently located South Jersey office locations. A center city office is also an option if more convenient to your workplace or medical provider. Be sure to report your injury to your employer as soon as possible so as to avoid compromising your eligibility for benefits.
Disclaimer: please note this page was written to provide information about the law and is not legal advice. Click here to read more about our disclaimer and our fees and services.