Michael C. Donio lives in Hammonton, New Jersey. Michael graduated, cum laude, from Villanova University in 2012 with a degree in Philosophy. In 2015, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from Villanova University School of Law where he received the Dean’s Merit Scholarship.
Before joining Hoffman Dimuzio, Michael clerked for the Honorable Julio L. Mendez, Assignment Judge Superior Court, in the Superior Court, Atlantic City, New Jersey. While clerking for Judge Mendez Michael researched and wrote legal memoranda on various areas of law including prerogative writs, land use and zoning, family law, and condemnation and eminent domain.
Michael joined the firm in 2016. His practice is concentrated in the areas of Commercial Litigation.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Villanova Dean’s Merit Scholarship recipient
- Commercial/Estate Litigation
- Business Contracts, Corps & LLCs
- 2015, New Jersey
- 2016, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Villanova University, B.A. Philosophy, cum laude, 2012
- Villanova School of Law, J.D., 2015