Robert P. Grossman
Mr. Grossman concentrates his practice in the area of personal injury, insurance law, auto accidents and premises liability.
Robert was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey and currently resides in Mantua with his wife and two children. He served as law clerk to the Honorable Raymond F. Drozdowski in New Jersey Superior Court, Camden County. He has also worked as a Mediator trained by the Administrative Office of the Courts. Robert has also served as Municipal Prosecutor for the Borough of Folsom.
"My motivation is helping those hurt as a result of the negligence of others," said Robert Grossman.
- Over 20 years experience handling personal injury cases
Professional & Community Involvement
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Law
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- Rutgers College, New Brunswick
- Rutgers University Law School, Camden, Juris Doctor