Domestic Violence Lawyers In Glassboro, NJ
If you are the victim of the unrelenting and uncontrollable rage of a domestic abuser, you must act now to secure safety for yourself and your children. Exposure to verbal, physical and emotional assault causes irreparable damage to all involved. Victims and those who look up to them for protection are in danger of escalating physical and emotional trauma, even death.
Proven Glassboro Domestic Violence Attorneys
If you reside in Glassboro, Gloucester County, NJ, or in the surrounding counties of Salem, Cumberland, or Camden counties, you are accessible to one of six conveniently located offices of the law firm of Hoffman DiMuzio. Hoffman DiMuzio has provided counsel to victims of domestic violence in Glassboro since 1978.
The skilled and competent domestic violence attorneys of Hoffman DiMuzio will clearly outline for you your rights and protections under the New Jersey Domestic Violence Act. Solutions will be offered and answers provided addressing all of your questions, fears and uncertainties.
The Domestic Violence Legal Process
Hoffman DiMuzio will guide you through the process, as set forth below:
- First and foremost, your attorney will assist you in securing safe haven for you and the children.
- Your lawyer will restrict all contact with the abuser and limit all forms of harassment by means of a restraining order, which will be filed with the Court.
- Decisions will be made as to whether to file for legal separation or divorce.
- A financial plan will be created to ensure you are monetarily secure once you exit the abusive household.
- A plan for custody and visitation rights will be constructed and enforced.
- Your attorney will respect your input.
What if you are the one accused of domestic violence?
Whether or not you are guilty of the charges, you will require expert legal counsel to minimize potential damage to your reputation, your job, your relationship with your children.
Hoffman DiMuzio will stand with you and present all evidence in your favor to the Court. Violating the conditions of a New Jersey restraining order can have serious consequences.
The expertise of the lawyers at Hoffman DiMuzio will give you your best chance to avoid facing criminal charges.
Getting Help For Domestic Violence In Glassboro
Your domestic abuser could be any of the following:
- Your spouse
- Your domestic partner
- A former or current member of your household
- An old boyfriend or girlfriend
- The parent of your unborn child.
You are not alone. Legal tools await you at the law firm of Hoffman DiMuzio. Empower yourself by calling 856.637.3000 for a consultation with the domestic violence expert attorneys or fill out an online contact form.
Disclaimer: please note this page was written to provide information about the law and is not legal advice. Click here to read more about our disclaimer and our fees and services.